Blowjob Positions - How to Give a Blow Job

When making a decision on which position you should give your man a blow job in - I would suggest you to go with the flow. If you've been with him for some time you might already know what he prefers - the problem is that he probably didn't see all the positions you could be in, so he doesn't actually know what he likes best.

A third of your success when giving him a blow job is based on how you position yourself. Comfort is key. The more comfortable it is for both of you the better. If you're not in a comfortable position then you won't be able to relax and focus on enjoying the whole thing.


So remember - on first place - comfort.

Men are visual creatures - we like to see things. We want to see you hot and sexy - so don't even think about turning off the lights. There are probably over 50 positions you can give a blow job in - but there are 2-3 that he'll enjoy the most. That doesn't mean you should do anything besides those 2-3 - you need variety from time to time and to spice things up. Too much of a good thing can result in being a bad thing after some time.

It's important that you're looking for feedback, see how he reacts in different positions and over time you'll see what he likes most. My favorite positions to look at a woman while she's giving me a blow job are:

Top Blow Job Position #1 - I'm up, standing, she's kneeling down between my legs, holding my shaft and looking me straight in the eyes with a smile on her face.

Top Blow Job Position #2 - I'm sitting on a couch while she's kneeling in front of me between my legs. Again, with a sweet and seductive smile on her face.

Top Blow Job Position #3 -Another one which is a bit harder to explain so I'll leave it for later. Let's say I also enjoy 69 - but in the end, position number 68 is better since she and you are more focused. What's position number 68? It's the "You give me head and I own you one" position :)

- written by your insane blow job instructor, Jack
If you want to learn how to give incredible blow jobs - read my book by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment